Wake & Bake #89 “What I Learned During The Holidays”
Back from the holiday break, I check in with Stone & Double T for the 1st Wake & Bake episode of 2014.
- Double T reveals the insight he gained about JerDog from their appearance in Garden Prairie
- Why the holidays are annoying to J.D.
- Why J.D. is bothered by the post office closing
- Stone reveals what it will actually take to get him to a JerDog Comedy Night
- How building a fire in your fire-place will turn the rest of your house into Siberia
- Why J.D. should have consulted with his wife on Christmas Eve
- Why J.D.’s grandmother only gives gifts to the youngest kids in the family
- What J.D. said to his 10-year-old son who was disappointed with his Christmas gifts
- Where J.D. should have spent the holidays this year
- How J.D. can tell the holidays are over