Everything I know I Learned From The Godfather | The 4:20 Report
1. Never discuss the family business.
2. Avoid sleeping with the fishes or horse heads.
3. Make sure it’s your signature on the contract, not your brains.
4. Keep things business, not personal.
5. Leave the gun. Take the canoli.
6. If a favor is called, DO IT!
7. Be careful when fellow diners come back from the restroom.
8. Sicilian women are more dangerous than shotguns.
9. Watch for kids when you’re backing out.
10. Put your hand in your pocket like you’ve got a gun, you’ll be alright.
11. Oranges should make you worry.
12. Don’t look anyone in the eye. But don’t look away either.
13. Never talk business in front of the kids.
14. Reasonable men don’t need to make assurances.
15. Don’t take sides against the family.
16. Remember, women and children can be careless, but not men.
17. With respect, comes loyalty.
18. ALWAYS make them an offer they can’t refuse.